Help with Hydridizers

Marilyn, of your list, we only grow :

CHEROKEE NATION - Hedgecock 92 - TB 36" M - s. pale red; f. wine red edged
lighter red, white overlay at hafts and golden yellow beard; laced and
ruffled.  Caramba x unknown.  We have a goodsized clump that does well here
in MO but then, this is a MO bred iris!

Rita Gormley
Cedar Hill , MO
working frantically on the Region 18 Tour Book and hoping all the guest
iris do not take offense at the 26 degrees and snow showers we are having