CHAT e-mail

To Libby and Kathy,

A while back we noted we have no spellcheck on AOL.  A spellcheck is now
offered installed on your disk and popping up on the AOL toolbar for e-mail
use.  This is freeware.

You type keyword BPS Software, double click BPS Powerspell and follow
instructions.  The April Steve message  says version 4.0 is coming with
pre-installed spellcheck.

I managed to install in 15 minutes and took all afternoon to put the icon up!
 It can be a bit tricky.

I am sending this to the list as there are a number of AOL list members and
they may like to have the spellcheck feature.

I have a new iris book "Growing Irises" Cassidy, Linnegar.  A l982 UK
publication oriented toward the gardener.  The authors were officers of the
British Iris Society.  I am mentioning this as I found it on an internet book
search site quite reasonably.  They are worth a look on a dull afternoon.

Claire Peplowski
E.Nassau, NY upstate NY nr. berkshires, zone 4.