Visit to New Mexico

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Visit to New Mexico
  • From: "lothario" <lothario@ime.net>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 1997 22:39:19 -0600 (MDT)

To IRIS-L members in the Albuquerque area.
I will be visiting in your state from 22 April to 30 April and
 will be staying in Sandia Park. I would certainly like to
visit any Iris gardens that I can. Any one who would like
a visit from a character form Maine, please let me know.
I will have access to E-mail there and can set up times
and dates after I arrive.
You have not heard much from me lately because I am
on Digest, "time factor".
Thank you very much.
hope to hear from some of you.

Bob Sawyer