BLOOM: HAIL

Dana said;

This is what we did back in '94 when the hail came through our garden on
the Thursday before our Show.  All we had left was a beautiful carpet of
multi-colored confetti on the ground.  It is a good thing it was pretty
because that year, for us, it was over.  I cried for 2 hours.:-(  We
just had a hail here followed by tornados all over the place.  We'll
know in the morning how bad it was.  Notice it is the Thursday before a
Saturday show again??
--
Dana Brown, Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7

Dana--It's always the Thursday before a show.  My mom used to say the same
thing as she was trying to arrange the stub ends of shattered flower stalks in
some kind of meaningful arrangement for the local flower show.

Barb, in Santa Fe, where I'd almost rather see hail than snow.  Nah--I didn't
say that!