SIB/SINO-SIB Correction

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: SIB/SINO-SIB Correction
  • From: dana squires <dana@mixx96.com>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 16:33:48 -0600 (MDT)

Yep, I made a big mistake. Cal-sibs are hybrids of PCNs and Sino-sibs, not
the other way around. Several people sent private corrections. I don't know
what I was thinking. Could it be that with a 3 year old w/a rupture eardrum
keeping me up most the night, I was a bit distracted? I was pleased with
all the same days response. thanks.

dana squires in Olympia WA.