Re: SHOW - C&P

Mike, could you please post the entire events for your chapter here so that I
can mark my calendar ahead of time and make sure I can attend.  Suzette told
me tonight on the phone that your club has something going on every month.  I
would love to hear more about that.

Sylvia Smith
FSK Chapter
where the temps are not nearly as warm as I wish they would be....my water
garden is up and running and looks gorgeous.  Stop by for a garden tour when
in town