Re: SHOW - C&P

<<      I know that C&P Iris Society is supposed to have a median show this
 >     Saturday (April 26)?  Can anyone tell me the time and place?

 Behnke Nursery
 11300 Baltimore Ave
 Beltsville, Maryland

 Open for entries 8:00AM -- 10:00AM Sat 26 April '97

 Open to public 12:00 noon to 4:30PM Sat 26 April '97

 Cheers, may you walk with Best in Show!

Mike, do you have any talks dedicated to the beardless and historic planned?

Sylvia Smith
FSK
Annapolis, MD

cool and clear nighttime sky greets the stately daffodil and tulip blooms
reaching for the stars....  :-))) picture that!