Re: Welcome to Wayne and Leslie

Dana Brown wrote:

> Hi folks,
>         Vernon and Dana Brown here in Lubbock.  Heard you guys were moving and
> miss seeing you at the regionals already.
>         Very glad to see you on the iris-l and hope you enjoy it as much as we
> have.  I know that you will have lots to add and teach us.
> --
Hi Dana and Vernon,
	We really miss region 23 and our Pecos Valley Iris Society, and the New
Mexico weather.  I hope our rebloomers do well in Omaha.  But we know
that they won't do as well as they did in Roswell.  Roswell had the most
perfect climate for growing irises of all the places we have lived.  We
enjoyed being able to come to Texas for Judges Training and regional
conventions, hope we can get back to see you sometime.  If you are ever
in the Omaha area, come and see us.

Leslie & Wayne