Re: HYB: Help! What is this amoena?

Mike, I wanted you to know how much I enjoyed visiting your page.
As a "newbie" Irisarian, I found that it answered a lot of questions for
me.  I bookmarked it for further use. The glossary was especially helpful
and I loved the picture of "Beverly Sills".
I am working on an Iris site and added some new material today. The URL is:
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/6858, Please check it for me when
you have time.  Any feedback will be appreciated.
 Thanks,
Alysue in Mississippi, zone 7/8