welcome newbees

I too am quite new at this , and find it kind of nice except that I seem to
be waking up earlier just to read the newest messages!

Dana, sino-sib's do great in our area. Come join our group and learn even
more about other iris as well.

Tanya, where in wa are you located. My Uncle Ernert Frost said it was sad
that so much attention was being made to the biggest that lovely frag. was
being left in the dust just as in roses were but now I think that trend is
turning around by some hybridizers for both flower groups.

Suzette, I keep my reticulattas in areas where I know what "those onions" are
so they aren't mistaken for garlic either. Signs of many like looking plants
when not in bloom.

1/2 " rain in the last 36 hrs. I know from the cup left out during the rain
fall. That means I don't need to water the grass and a few other things. The
slugs are out in full force now- using the bodies of the deceased as bridges
to my "Night Editor" and probably lots of others.
I. japonica is just about to come into array. It is so lovely- a spray of
white with about 3 weeks of blossum- depending upon the heat. Slugs love this
plant!

Another day of drizzle- perhaps I'll get around to sweeping and vacuuming
floors.

Happy irising                                     Rita B