WHAT'S UP?

Hi Everyone--

I'm back from Florida, trying very hard to catch up with all the iris
mail, and am pleased to report that in spite of the cold (and possible
snow) my TBs are up (I dont' see any rot yet), the sibs are rising above
the pond water as are the pseudacorus, three puny muscari are actually
in poor bloom, and there are buds on the daffs but not the tulips.

I'm going to dig a new iris bed next week weather permitting so it will
be ready for (guess what?) red and black TBS.

Very nervy of me, I know, but I actually gave a talk on irises to my
Monday night discussion group.  I thought I would bore them because I
didn't know how many of them garden, but it was either a great success
or they were just being kind.  Ah, a little knowledge goes a long way.
Glad to be back,
Rima  terra@catskill.net