Re: Cult: Wowsers

	John, weren't you 'wowed' by the Texas Bluebonnets (lupines) when
you drove through.  Intermingled in some areas are Indian Blanket and
Indian Paintbrush.  Or, is it too early?  It has been cold in Texas too.
Some of the bluebonnets extend to west LA.  I finally got a few
to bloom here in MS, but they struggle in the acid soil.

	The Mississippi Highway Department plants Crimson Clover along
medians and right-of-ways and it is just beginning to bloom in North MS.
I also have it planted on the front of my property where some of it is at
peak bloom

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS  7/8