Re: HYB: ASCII ART vs. NEW TOMORROW

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: HYB: ASCII ART vs. NEW TOMORROW
  • From: "Walter A. Moores" <wam2@Ra.MsState.Edu>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 06:49:31 -0600 (MDT)

	When I considered introducing my own creation of ASCII ART,
someone who saw it under number proclaimed that it was too much like Neva
Sexton's NEW TOMORROW.  Well, they are blooming side by side. and I have
made some comparisions.  AA's styles are bluer than NT's and contrast
better with the stark white falls.  NT's plicata marks on the standards
and fall completely disappear on the second day whereas AA's delicate
markings remain throughout its bloom period.  Of course, AA is much
fatter and broader than NT.  The branching is the same.  Now, I feel
better that I registered it and am offering it for 1997.  Pictures have
been made, and I hope Alysue will put it on her Web Page.

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS  7/8