OT-BIO: Ryan Carter

From: Ryan_Carter@woodberry.org (Ryan Carter)

Hi Y'all,
	My name is Ryan Carter and I have been a subscriber to this list several
times in the past, the most recent being a year ago (I think). I am
fourteen years old and attend Woodberry Forest School, an all-male college
preparatory school in Woodberry Forest, Virginia. I have been an AIS
member for three years now and am a member of the Dwarf Iris Society and
the Chesapeake and Potomac Iris Society, and am the Youth Chairman of the
aforementioned society. I created a web page for the C&P society, as well,
which can be accessed at http://come.to/cpis . I grow approximately
two-hundred fifty cultivars of irises in several raised beds at my home in
Winchester, Virginia. These are mostly bearded irises, more than half
being SDBs and MDBs. When I am home in bloom season, I try to fit in some
hybridizing, which I have been doing for two years. My main goal is to
establish a line of reliably reblooming MDBs derived from SDBs, as well as
to improve their color range and form. I am glad to be a member of this
list once again and hope for some good and stimulating conversation in the
days to come.

Ryan Carter

Is ONElist important to you?  Has it changed your life?
http://www.onelist.com
Come visit our new web site and share with us your stories