Re: OT-BIO: Ryan Carter

From: Bill Shear <BILLS@hsc.edu>

Welcome (belatedly), Ryan!  We have a good number of Woodberry Forest
graduates down here at Hampden-Sydney.  Not as many as we used to have nor
as many as we would like, but a good number.  Woodberry Forest is a fine
school--I hope you are enjoying your time there.

Bill Shear
Department of Biology
Hampden-Sydney College
Hampden-Sydney VA 23943
FAX (804)223-6374

If you like orange and blue, then you will love our new web site!
Onelist: Fostering connections and information exchange