Re: CULT: Spraying

From: "Betty Schnellinger" <bejim@buffnet.net>

Chris, I'm over the border in the Western New York area.  My husband Jim and
I joined WNYIS last July and we don't know much about growing irises.  We
bought several last summer at our club sales, auctions, etc., and I see that
they are just beginning to grow.  Oh, I can barely contain my excitement --
can't WAIT for the flowers -- if any appear this first year.

What are you spraying them with and is it readily available?  Would you
please share from your extensive experience some timely tips for relative
newbies?  I'd welcome suggestions from any others in a similar climate --
Zone 5, with a sandy loam soil.

And yes, I will look in the archives, too.  Thanks for any tips.

Betty in Western New York

Is ONElist important to you?  Has it changed your life?
Come visit our new web site and share with us your stories