Re: OT-BIO: Ryan Carter

From: "Mark, Maureen" <MARKM@tc.gc.ca>

Welcome back, Ryan.  Do you have Chuck Chapman's Forever Blue (SDB) yet?  It
is almost an everbloomer.

Maureen Mark
mailto:mmark@ottawa.com
Ottawa, Canada (zone 4)

> From: Ryan_Carter@woodberry.org (Ryan Carter)
>
> My main goal is to establish a line of reliably reblooming MDBs derived
> from SDBs, as well as to improve their color range and form. I am glad to
> be a member of this list once again and hope for some good and stimulating
> conversation in the days to come.
>
> Ryan Carter

> Is ONElist important to you?  Has it changed your life?
> http://www.onelist.com
> Come visit our new web site and share with us your stories

If you like orange and blue, then you will love our new web site!
http://www.onelist.com
Onelist: Fostering connections and information exchange