Re: OT:2-4-D ???

From: Glenn Simmons <glsimmon@swbell.net>

Bill Shear wrote:

> From: Bill Shear <BILLS@hsc.edu>
> Well, in combination with 2-4-5-T, we call it Agent Orange....
> Which would you rather have, weeds or leukemia?  This is bad stuff.  I
> would not countenance its use on or near my property.
> Bill Shear

I know that 2-4-D has been around for many, many years.  2-4-D is in
"Ortho's Weed-B-Gone" and other "over the counter" type brands of lawn

If you are going to compare 2-4-D to "Agent Orange" (2-4-5-T) then why
you tell us what else they have in common besides the first two numbers?
What does 2-4-5-T have in it that 2-4-D does not?  Why is 2-4-5-T banned
2-4-D not banned?  2-4-D and Agent Orange are not even close to each
and one should not be compared to each other.

Glenn & Linda Simmons

We have a new web site!
Onelist: The leading provider of free email community services