Re: CULT: Spraying

From: "Betty Schnellinger" <bejim@buffnet.net>

Bill, actually you don't know how glad I am to hear you and others
cautioning everyone about using the various pesticides.  I much appreciate
hearing the non-toxic ways of dealing with problems, and especially
preventive measures that can be taken.  Thanks for your suggestions.

I've just returned from my third round so far today of my baby iris plants.
Surely I see some hooked center blades, even though they've emerged only
1/2" or so!  It just CAN'T be only wishful thinking.

I do believe it's time for me to take another, closer look at that book,
what is it again,  oh yes, THE GARDENER'S IRIS BOOK.  It was the first one I
bought on irises after joining WNYIS.  I'll really study the text this time.
Thank you, Mr. William Shear, author.  You probably *need* a nap in order to
keep up with all the questions that come your way!

>And so on.  You've heard it all before.  I'll go back to my nap

>Bill Shear

If you like orange and blue, then you will love our new web site!
Onelist: Fostering connections and information exchange