SPEC: Belamcanda chinensis

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net>

A certain iris-pusher who seems to do everything in her power to keep me
addicted to irises :) sent me some Belamcanda chinensis seeds a few weeks
ago.  I pleased to say that they have germinated and I have a nice
container of seedlings.  Should I move these to a well lit spot?  Or do
they like shade?

None of my outdoor iris seeds (like the ones from SIGNA) have sprouted yet.
Nor have any of my LA seeds from OZ.  But I figure it's just a matter of
time.  We're expecting temps in the 70's & 80's so I think everything's
going to start waking up real soon.  But most importantly, after an
eternity without rain or snow, we're going to get about 4-5 days of light
rains.  Hooray!

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net

We are proud as punch of our new web site!
http://www.onelist.com
Onelist: The leading provider of free email community services