PCN: how big?

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net>

My PCN seedlings are about 4-6 inches tall.  How big can I expect them to
become?  They are from the bee pods from Vicki Jo Craig, so the best I can
tell you is they're mixed hybrids.  I've got 6 survivors out of the 30+
seeds I planted.  About 12 germinated, but some withered away rather
quickly.  The 6 remaining seem quite vigorous.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net

Have you visited our new web site?
Onelist: Helping to create Internet communities