Re: SPEC: Candylilies

From: "J.F. Hensler" <hensler@povn.com>

I've been doing some experimenting here with different micro climates for these things.

So far, the best plants have been in average soil with adequate moisture.

I've found out that they DON'T like extremely dry soil, overhead watering, and short seasons. The best and longest bloom here has been from those plants that are in pots that can be lifted and hauled inside when the temperatures start to crash.

I'd be interested in how everyone else is raising these, especially where the climate is considered hot.

Christy Hensler
Newport, WA z4b

Ta Da! Come see our new web site!
Onelist: A free email community service