Re: CULT: seeds germinating!

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net>

>Three setosas listed as Arctic Rebloomer 98Q392 are poking their tiny
>noses out
>of the potting soil. Mary Schafer & Jan Sacks are listed as the contributors.

I also got some of those Arctic Rebloomer seeds, still stratifying outside,
no germination on any of my SIGNA seeds yet.  I think this weekend will
change all that with the high temps & rains coming this way.

No detectable buds on any of my MDBs yet either.  Harrumph.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net

Ta Da! Come see our new web site!
http://www.onelist.com
Onelist: A free email community service