Re: CULT: Herbicide

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

>Also I was noticing yesterday how little over spray I was
>getting because I had the tip so close to the ground.  This was
allowing
>me to get real close to plants without getting the 2-4-D on them.  To
>anyone interested, I would recommend this or any other extension wand
>for your sprayer.  My sprayer wand is now over 3 feet long.  This is
>great!
>Glenn

If you really want to get up close and personal with individual weeds,
cut the top section from a 2litre coke bottle, and attatch it to the end
of the wand, to provide a spray guard, and prevent lateral spread of the
poison.
I don't like poisons, but have just been out trying to dig blackberry
bushes from the most impossible places. I'm going to have to spray
these, and the little patches of Gorse in the front lawn.
Ever walked on gorse in bare feet?

Cheers, Jan clark