Re: Looking for irises

Hello All,

I had a phone call today from a gentleman who grows over 1,000 varieties.  He is looking for two varieties that were lost in the garden this year.  I told him I would put this information out over the net and see if someone could help him.

The two irises are.
    1.  Cherry Sundae (L. Gaulter 1980)
    2.  Exotic Dancer (K. Mohr 1987)

I am hoping someone out there can help locate these irises.
Thank you!
Lora L. Masche
Forquin Mountain Iris Garden
21643 Shake Ridge Road