Re: TB -Bloomout on Yaquina Blue

Donald Eaves wrote about a "likely bloomout on Yaquina Blue."  Of all the iris in my garden, that is about the last one I would expect to bloom out.  My experience with it, in a couple different places, is just the opposite:  it blooms like crazy and produces even more increase than flowers.  Something strange is happening, Donald, and I'd bet it isn't the cultivar that is wacko but something else.

Arnold

Arnold & Carol Koekkoek
38 7th Street, NE
Sioux Center, IA 51250