OT-Plants: Candylilies

From: "Mark A. Cook" <billc@atlantic.net>

J.F. Hensler wrote:
> I'd be interested in how everyone else is raising these, especially where the climate is considered hot.

     The two Candy Lily plants I got last summer didn't mind the heat,
but they have been a bit slow to come back this spring.  However, it has
been very dry here.  I do water them some, and I think I will give them
some 10-10-10.
     They may have a photoperiodic trait the same that I suspect some
Dormant Daylilies have.  Some of those sat, then rapid growth started
right after the spring equinox, the same as they did last year.

Mark A. Cook
billc@atlantic.net	[Temperature range in 1998:  24 F to 107 F]
Dunnellon, Florida	[So far in 1999:  19 F to 93 F]

Start a new hobby. Meet a new friend.
Onelist:  The leading provider of free email list services