Re: TB: (Re)Bloom report in Aus!!

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

Mike wrote:
>Hey Jan does that mean that SKY HOOKS and SILVERADO are really
>SKY HOOKS does rebloom for us but never SILVERADO,  you must be playing
>April fools joke on us all, right?
>Mike Sutton

Sure was Mike, and a bit of wishful thinking. There isn't even a sign of
Autumn rebloom here, and I still haven't had bloom on the malingering
Silverado, which grows like a weed in a friends garden in Melbourne.
Oh dear! I hope Rosalie hasn't added these to her reblooming list!
BTW, I'll echo the sintiments of others re your SDB's. Those intense,
inky blue beards are amazing. Like Maureen I'd like to test grow them
for you, but can only offer to give homes to any of their seeds you have
in excess. :-))
Cheers, Jan

Ideas on how we can improve ONElist?
Check out the Suggestion Box feature on our new web site