Re: CULT: Spraying

wstone wrote:

Glenn:
    Gordon of Gordon and Lorraine. ( Nicholson's Woodland Iris )
suggested I look at the Micron Sprayer. What impresses me is it will
cover the same area sprayed with approximately 1/4 of the spray
according to brochures. It is battery operated eliminating pumping
and lightweight. There is a website at  www.bubco.com for a
California Distributor or look at www.micron.micron.co.uk   At
present my sprayer sprays a 4 inch to a 18 inch pattern and I could
use a shield if needed. I feel with a controlled sprayer of this type
it possibly eliminates a lot of overspray.        Bill

Thank you for the information Bill.  I'll visit the web sites and take a look at what they have.

Glenn

--
Glenn & Linda Simmons
mailto:glsimmon@swbell.net