Rusty - the adult

From: inanda <inanda@mag-net.com>

Congrats Rusty - and on being able to legally buy lottery tkts.  So can
you drink legally now???

Looks like you are no longer the junior member of the Gang.  Ryan seems
to have taken over that dubious  honour.  Maybe just till a Hollingshead
sprat logs on to Dad's computer.

Ginny in Prince George BC

We are proud as punch of our new web site!
Onelist: The leading provider of free email community services