Re: CULT: Czech

From: Judyhunt1@aol.com

avocet.intl@sympatico.ca writes:

< I had not heard of this collection and wonder if it has been written up any
where.  If not, there should be information made available through the AIS
Bulletin on this collection.>
Ian, I certainly hope that this will be done.  It would be most interesting.

< after giving 75 public lectures on why we must have a botanic garden>

We are working for a botanic garden here in Louisville, Ky., too.  It seems
that Kentucky is one of only two states in the USA without one -- shameful!
Hope your outlook is more hopeful than ours is at the moment.

Judy Hunt, who just found a bud above the foliage on Tar Heel Elf -- looks as
if it will be our first bearded bloom of the season!

We have a new web site!
Onelist: The leading provider of free email community services