From: Irisborer@aol.com

For all you happy iris folks who are going to OKLAHOMA in May...... have I
got a deal for YOU!

Thanks to some hard behind-the-scenes negotiating and strong-arm tactics, we
have a SPECIAL TREAT for the computer geeks, nerds and pocket-protector
brigade among us.....  that is, a special IRIS-TALK BYOB DINNER!

Here's the scoop.

John I. Jones came up with the concept of having a dinner somewhere for the
CHAT folks.  We tortured him until he agreed that it should be an IRIS-TALK
dinner, and then - working with Paul Gosset on the convention committee, he
secured a hospitality suite and negotiated a lasagna dinner for only $10 pp!
 The $10 will cover lasagna, salad, garlic bread and one soda.  We ARE
permitted to bring beer, wine, or what have you.

This is what I would suggest - anyone who is interested in joining us, please
register with me (privately please.... not on the list. )   Tell me how many
people will be included - and give me your full real life names (for your
special nametag, 'o course).  Also tell me what you will bring.....
suggestions might be a bottle of wine from your state, a microbrew beer, a
special candy (for dessert) or whatever.  Don't worry about having enough for
everyone.... we're only doing this part for fun and to add a little different
dimension on the gig.

So DO register right away.  We need at least 20 people...... and we can have
as many as can register.  The dinner will be on Friday night (a "on your own"
night otherwise).

This is going to be FUN!!!   And let's have a big hand for John and Paul.

Also..... for your education and enlightenment - there is now a website
devoted to PEEPS.  Those who were with us last year know that there was quite
a long thread on these nasty little marshmallow Easter traditions.  A good
friend passed along the happy news.  Check it out!

So register NOW!

Kathy Guest... who just loves to keep track of stuff..... and who spent the
day on her knees - discovering lots of little green surprises.

We are proud as punch of our new web site!
Onelist: The leading provider of free email community services