Re: Spec-Versi

From: Irisborer@aol.com

In a message dated 4/2/1999 8:41:06 AM Eastern Standard Time,
foxbrook@javanet.com writes:

<< My son Andrew just received a grant to do a population study on I.
Versicolor for this season. He will look at color, and size of flower along
with growth conditions and many other things  in the native populations here
in western  Ma., southern Vt. and N.H. Plans to publish his findings in the
AIS bulletin.  >>

FANTASTIC!!!  Way to go, Andy.

Now... when are you going to start your in-depth study on iris borer and it's
control?  (:

Kathy Guest - high fivin' Andrew.

/klg

If you like orange and blue, then you will love our new web site!
http://www.onelist.com
Onelist: Fostering connections and information exchange