"Hooked" Leaves

From: Sharon McAllister <73372.1745@compuserve.com>

O.K.  The poster is ready, for those of you who want to SEE what we've been
discussing.  As luck would have it, I'd just uploaded a photo that includes
an example of this phenomenon.  The URL is

If you're a frequent visitor, you'll find the new poster accessible from
the Photo Gallery [along with some other recently uploaded goodies].
Otherwise, click on "Updates"  in the upper righthand corner of the main
page, and then on "Hooked Leaves".

It's subtle.  Once you've seen this characteristic you can easily spot it
again -- but it's something that's much easier to "show" than "tell".

Sharon McAllister

Is ONElist important to you?  Has it changed your life?
Come visit our new web site and share with us your stories