Re: COMP: Argyle Acres website updated w/photos

From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>

Hello Folks,

For those of us who have an addiction for checking iris websites,
Argyle Acres has now added photos which include several historic
varieties.  I can't get everything to work exactly right on the site,
but it may be me.

They have a photo of BRINDISI (Schreiners '79), as does the website
for Cayeaux.  Which is correct?  They sure don't look the same to me.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7 - where CHIMERA (Zurbrigg '61) bloomed today satisfying
my penchant for the truly unusual.  I like it!

Ta Da! Come see our new web site!
http://www.onelist.com
Onelist: A free email community service