COMP: Web Site Milestone

From: Sharon McAllister <73372.1745@compuserve.com>

This newsflash is for our photo lovers -- there are now over 100 pictures
of named arilbreds on my web site.  That doesn't include species and aril
hybrids (most of which are now unobtainable) or arilbred seedlings
(primarily of interest to hybridizers).

Sharon McAllister

Did you know that we have over 85,000 e-mail communities at Onelist?
Come visit our new web site and explore a new interest