From: Irisborer@aol.com

After a quick huddle, it was decided it would be MOST efficient if you folks
would pay in advance (thereby saving registration time).

So please send your checks to:

Kathy Guest
494 North Street
E. Aurora, NY  14052-1446

payable to John I Jones (since this is not a regular convention activity).

We're already gathering names, so I'll wait a few days and post to the list.
And I think I'll make a nametag for you folks.....

Kathy Guest... psyched
who will bring a bottle of Bully Hill wine, and maybe a bottle of chicken
wing sauce for a door prize (what do you think, John.... can we have door

Ideas on how we can improve ONElist?
Check out the Suggestion Box feature on our new web site