Re: CULT: results of winter weather

From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>

Hello Folks,

I think the results of the weather pattern last winter with the long
stretches of mild weather allowing the iris increases to maximize
their growth is going to make my bloom season something new
for me.  Every day there are new buds emerging and as often as
not they are on last falls' increases.  There is going to as much
bloom on the increase as there is on the mother rhizomes.  This
is particularly true of the new purchases last summer.  If this has
been the case in Oklahoma this year, you folks attending the
convention are going to hit pay dirt.

KOKO KNOLL bloomed last night.  My, my!  I checked mine against
the photo on Sharon's website and was reminded again just what a
photo cannot tell you.  I still have buds putting up on the arilbreds and
boy do I anticipate seeing some for the first time.

Reckon I'll get sick of seeing iris blooms this season?

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7

Start a new hobby. Meet a new friend.
http://www.onelist.com
Onelist:  The leading provider of free email list services