Re: CULT: results of winter weather now iris humor

From: StorYlade@aol.com

In a message dated 4/3/1999 1:08:40 PM Central Standard Time,
donald@eastland.net writes:

<<   And being an AIS, ASI and most
 recently a HIPS member, I can now plan and plot year round.

 I suppose you've got everything from SDB's thru Japanese?  Then rebloomers
for the fall?  Ah!  You've been indoctrinated.  A confirmed case!  Would you
like to reproduce my vanity plate?  "Certified Iris Nut."

Betty--a bit dazed from the warm temps & sun shine in Bowling Green, KY.

Ideas on how we can improve ONElist?
http://www.onelist.com
Check out the Suggestion Box feature on our new web site