Re: CULT: results of winter weather now iris humor

From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>

> StorYlade@aol.com writes:
>  I suppose you've got everything from SDB's thru Japanese?  Then
> for the fall?

I admit those are here.

 Ah!  You've been indoctrinated.  A confirmed case!  Would you
> like to reproduce my vanity plate?  "Certified Iris Nut."
Well, maybe.  If I can stay away from those daylily websites and maybe
packets of zinnias will bomb and surely those gloriosa lilies that I've
finally gotten
around to trying won't do well and the moon flower seeds given to me I'll
tomorrow..............maybe gardeners are nuts, not just the iris ones.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7 and counted buds ooching up on 7 of the LAs.  Guess it didn't
matter the cows ate them off to the ground this winter.

If you like orange and blue, then you will love our new web site!
Onelist: Fostering connections and information exchange