CONV: Geek Dinner

From: Irisborer@aol.com

Here is the first list of people who have reserved for the GEEK DINNER.  This
is a special, BYOB lasagne dinner arranged by John Jones and Paul Gosset for
those of us on Iris-Talk who are so inclined.  Cost is $10 pp, and we ask
that you PAY IN ADVANCE (check, payable to John I Jones), and send to:  Kathy
Guest, 494 North Street, E. Aurora, NY  14052.

We also ask that you bring something interesting reflecting your state.....
we suggested wine or beer, but anything's good.

This is scheduled on an 'off night' (where there is no other arranged dinner).

OK.... here are the first reservatons.

first name	last name	bringing
Lew	Best
Linda	Best
Mary	Brown
Rosalie	Figge
Ellen	Gallagher	maple candy
Silverburg	guest
Kathy	Guest	NYS wine
John I.	Jones
Joanne	Jones
Vince	Lewonski	Pennsylvania wine
Susan	Lewonski	PA wine
Carryl	Meyer	Montana Monster cookies
Christa	Royer	Missouri wine
David	Silverburg	Willamette Valley wine
Dorothy	Stiefel	NYS wine
Rusty	Thornsburg
Diana	Winship	texas wine

So, don't be left out.... and come have fun with your nerdy friends.  Reserve
by PRIVATE e-mail, please (you know how JIJ gets....) asap so that we can
plan.

Kathy Guest... who's going to have a ga-rate time in OK.

Have you visited our new web site?
http://www.onelist.com
Onelist: Helping to create Internet communities