Bloom Report!

From: Thomas Gormley <TGORMLEY@compuserve.com>

Spring has come to Missouri!  Along with the daffs and saucer Magnolias,
iris are here.  First kids today are Little Blue Eyes, Smell the Roses and
Raspberry Jam with loads of buds coming on Thrice Blessed, Triplicate, Dark
Crystal and dozens of others.  Oh Joy, at last!

Rita Gormley
Cedar Hill, MO
Zone 5,

Did you know that we have over 85,000 e-mail communities at Onelist?
http://www.onelist.com
Come visit our new web site and explore a new interest