Re: CONV: Geek Dinner

From: RYFigge@aol.com

As for what Rusty will drink -- I was going to ask what  there will be for
Rosalie - just in case the "soda" is a cola, which I don't like either --- so
I'm assuming there will be plenty of iced water with lots of ice -- that is
fine for me  - and as Mary said, we're not bringing  anything we can't
partake of  -- and we're big (literally for me!) on desserts 0  I'll bring
cookies   Mary hasn't committed herself  beyond "dessert".

Come check out our brand new web site!
http://www.onelist.com
Onelist: Making the Internet intimate