Re: CULT: Earthworms and Moles

From: Hjh4blh@aol.com

I had a major problem with moles and tried for two years to get rid of them.
About a month ago I found "The Gopher Tool" at Home Depot. It is a device
that lets you probe the ground to find the gopher hole. When you find it you
turn a crank and poison gopher pellets are dropped into the tunnel. It seems
to have eliminated the gophers. It cost about $20.00 for the tool and another
$5.00 for the pellets. I hate to think how much I have spent on other devices
over the last two years. Young Products of Suisan Ca are the makers. Phone
708-864-5000. Good luck
Jim Horvitz Rancho Mirage Ca Zone 9

Ideas on how we can improve ONElist?
Check out the Suggestion Box feature on our new web site