From: Irisborer@aol.com

In a message dated 4/4/1999 10:22:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ddbro@llano.net writes:

<< .  What time will this
 dinner be?  There is a judges training (subject not posted) that night
 also.  I don't want to miss either one, am I greedy or what? >>

Approximately 5-6:30....  the same time you would be running around trying to
find "dinner on your own".

So here's the scoop for everyone worried..... the dinner will include
lasagne, garlic bread and salad and one soda.  Water will be available, I'm
sure (if nothing else, we'll send someone down to the ice machine).  We will
try to arrange for extra soda.  The idea of asking people to bring things is
more for fun than anything... and if we have a few door prizes - even MORE so!

We've got our minimum already (20 people), and we're on our way!

Thanks to John Jones and Paul Gosset for making the first ever GEEK DINNER

Start a new hobby. Meet a new friend.
Onelist:  The leading provider of free email list services