Re: Favorite Iris

From: Mike00Rita@aol.com

Lorraine
     Yes, the tour is the same but different location, ya'll come!
     Hubby and I are planning a drive down your direction the middle of this
month. Expect us to visit as my brother lives in Modesto. Looking forward to
seeing some of that California sunshine and lots of iris and other flowers as
well.

Rita B

Did you know that we have over 85,000 e-mail communities at Onelist?
http://www.onelist.com
Come visit our new web site and explore a new interest