Re: Favorite Iris

From: Mike00Rita@aol.com

     Yes, the tour is the same but different location, ya'll come!
     Hubby and I are planning a drive down your direction the middle of this
month. Expect us to visit as my brother lives in Modesto. Looking forward to
seeing some of that California sunshine and lots of iris and other flowers as

Rita B

Did you know that we have over 85,000 e-mail communities at Onelist?
Come visit our new web site and explore a new interest