From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>

Hi Jane,
NO!  Actually it got real cold and it slushed a little (very little) but no
damage to the iris.  We did have a huge 50 mph + wind storm.  Shredded some
blooms but not too bad.  I was getting real nervous when I woke up and saw
frost but it only got down to 33, not enough to damage the medians and very
little damage to the TB blooms.  Saw some pictures of the Tradition golf
tournament on TV, with plenty of snow on the ground.  Unbelievable for you
Mike in gradually warming CA.  Hey, where is spring anyway?