From: PWeixl@aol.com

 Hello everyone.
  My name is Peter Weixlmann, I am the new RVP of Region 2 which is New York
State. I have been an AIS judge for several years and Chairman of the Western
New York Iris Society for the past 4 years. I have been growing iris for 15
years, my garden is an acre and a half. I am most fond of beardless and am
looking forward to being on the iris talk list.  Peter

Ideas on how we can improve ONElist?
Check out the Suggestion Box feature on our new web site