Re: CONV: HEADS UP!!!

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

Irisborer@aol.com wrote:

> << .  What time will this
>  dinner be?  There is a judges training (subject not posted) that night
>  also.  I don't want to miss either one, am I greedy or what? >>
>
> Approximately 5-6:30....  the same time you would be running around trying to
> find "dinner on your own".

The way we currently have things set with the hotel are: Drinks and
socializing at 5:00, the dinner will arrive about 5:15 and will include coffee
and tea as well. There will be a wide selection of sodas to drink. Lots of
non-cola, and diet versions of most.

> So here's the scoop for everyone worried..... the dinner will include
> lasagne, garlic bread and salad and one soda.  Water will be available, I'm
> sure (if nothing else, we'll send someone down to the ice machine).  We will
> try to arrange for extra soda.  The idea of asking people to bring things is
> more for fun than anything... and if we have a few door prizes - even MORE so!

Great idea Kathy!

> We've got our minimum already (20 people), and we're on our way!

Way Cool!

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:
http://members.home.net/jijones

President, Westbay Iris Society
Director, Region 14 of the AIS

Subscribe to iris-talk at:

Subscribe to iris-photos at:

Is ONElist important to you?  Has it changed your life?
http://www.onelist.com
Come visit our new web site and share with us your stories