Re: Favorite Iris

From: Gordon & Loraine Nicholson <iris4u@pacbell.net>

Mike00Rita@aol.com wrote:

> From: Mike00Rita@aol.com
>
> Lorraine
>      Yes, the tour is the same but different location, ya'll come!
>      Hubby and I are planning a drive down your direction the middle of this
> month. Expect us to visit as my brother lives in Modesto. Looking forward to
> seeing some of that California sunshine and lots of iris and other flowers as
> well.
>
> Rita B

> Did you know that we have over 85,000 e-mail communities at Onelist?
> http://www.onelist.com
> Come visit our new web site and explore a new interest

Dear Rita, i hope your not dissapointed, we do not have A BLoom on
35,000 tbs, planted last October, it has been so cold here, our bloom is
waaaay off. Still would love to visit with you. Do you know our new
address?  Lorraine in cold dreary California

If you like orange and blue, then you will love our new web site!
http://www.onelist.com
Onelist: Fostering connections and information exchange